• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco got invited to a classic car get together.

AndyT

I was out for a cruise in the bronco this past Sunday when I pulled in to the gas station, an older guy next to me started perving on my truck and started reminiscing on the old days. He told me that he and several other guys with classic cars get together every Thursday night in the Winn Dixie parking lot in Riverdale, FL off of SR 80 east of fort Myers, for those of you who may be close and want to check it out, to show off their rides. He said it would be cool to have a EB come by and they normally show up around 6:00-6:30. I'm gonna check it out if I get off in time since it's close to home.

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
Ditto on the pics. I go to the occasional show, sometimes they don't know what to do with the bronco.....doesn't really fit with the classic pickups from the fifties and isn't a muscle car...just the way I like it...different!

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Dont do like I did and forget. I got invited to be in a rodeo parade. The problem was I got invited 6 months out, and then promptly forgot all about it.

TheFlyingFist

Loc.
Seattle
Nice

Nice! Way to represent.

I drove mine out to grab a burger at a local joint where classics meet up. I parked far enough away because my truck isn't at all show or muscle quality, but folks still flocked to it.

I will admit it feels good to get thumbs up from owners of other classics.

OP
OP
AndyT

AndyT

Ditto on the pics. I go to the occasional show, sometimes they don't know what to do with the bronco.....doesn't really fit with the classic pickups from the fifties and isn't a muscle car...just the way I like it...different!

I know right! This guy told me he had a 55 Chevrolet pickup. My truck is a rust bucket with an Ace Hardware Spray Paint job haha!!! Looks good from 50 feet but that's about it... That old man seemed to like it though! I saw a 55 thunderbird at the local Cracker Barrel and the old man told me it was one of his buddies car. It was beautiful!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
AndyT

AndyT

Went to the get together tonight. Was a little late bit there was still some cool cars there. Had a crowd around the Bronco for a minute then a badass road runner pulled up. The Bronco wasn't the cool guy after it got there lol. Here's some pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
AndyT

AndyT

Here's mine at the show...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg