• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

If you’ve got some money to burn - Bronco candle

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I'd be too afraid to light it after paying $68 for it !!!! So, what good would it be as a candle then?? You use it and it no longer looks like a Bronco??
It is SHARP looking though.

knack

Contributor
Maybe the candle could be used to diagnose a really difficult tuning problem. Helping to summon forth knowledge by lighting the candle, lifting your arms up to the Bronco gods...

Worth a try.

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
How about this sales pitch of theirs "we are reinventing what people think of a candle by turning classic relics into chic home decor."

Haven't heard an EB referred to as a "classic relic" before, that's a new one! And if by "chic" they mean way overpriced, I would agree!

Contributor
Just came here to post this and you had me beat !

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
This one’s neat, too - but don’t know about the vulture-sized cardinals? Could do a heck of a number on the paint from above, or take out the grill if unlucky enough to hit one

Wow… Yeah, I think I would pull that Bronco into the barn.

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
At the price of gas, and with a 23 gallon tank, just don't drive your Bronco for a week and it is paid for! But, really, I think Knack hit the mail on the head. This is shaman stuff.