• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Modeling work?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I left mine broke down in front of a GMC dealer once. I came back to get and salesman came out and told me 10 people pulled in and thought it was for sale.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. I'm kind of with you Scoop on this one. Most small business can't handle any extra out flow.
... Now I'd try & get the location of her business . & Maybe even send a friend by in their car to check it out 1st... then .. After their report back to me I'd go in & chat with them.
& Size up if there was anything that could hurt me.
.... When I built my Bronco .. It's all Mossy Oak Camo . & I intended to contact ..TOXEY HAAS .''CUZ'' nickname not kinfolk.
I thought it would be neat to have it used in their commercials.
But I got sick & I Started a new job. never got back to that.. dream.
I even wondered if I couldn't land myself a spot on the Mossy Oak Team.Dream bigger.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
The first contact was just really vague, but now that we have it all cleared up I have a better understanding of what they're using the photos for.

The only way I'd ask for money is if I'd have to take off work for an extensive photo shoot used for advertising, I don't have a lot of free time in my weekly schedule. But this is a quick Instagram thing, so no biggie.

And like I said...I'd do anything to get my Alien prop driving my Bronco. Just the fact that they asked for Amelia in the shot means they have my sense of humor :cool:

sk1nw4lk3r

I told our local ford dealer that on the day that you can first order the new bronco that I would round up 15-20 EB to line the front of his lot. Hoping to draw some customers. I told him it would cost him lunch and beer in a back room somewhere. He likes the idea

We're going to do this at my dealership. I am a member of a few forums/FB groups of local Bronco owners, and when the Bronco is unveiled, before it hits the lot, I'm going to get a pre-production one and as many Broncos up here on a Saturday for a mini-event.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
We're going to do this at my dealership. I am a member of a few forums/FB groups of local Bronco owners, and when the Bronco is unveiled, before it hits the lot, I'm going to get a pre-production one and as many Broncos up here on a Saturday for a mini-event.

That is such a good idea!

MI-Bronco

Add me to the list - I'll be there!!!