• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Pricing

sandersnc

I thought Ford had said when the Bronco return was announced dealers could not sell the 2021 The Bronco over MSRP price?? Anyone notice the ads from Ford dealers showing 2021 Broncos 65K+? Where is Ford? You would think Ford would take care of all the orders to individuals before allowing dealers to sell to the public. If one was ordered and person backed out, should go to the next person on the dealers list at the original price. NOT doubled in price. My opinion only.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I thought Ford had said when the Bronco return was announced dealers could not sell the 2021 The Bronco over MSRP price?? Yes they said that, but have no control over dealer pricing. Anyone notice the ads from Ford dealers showing 2021 Broncos 65K+? Where is Ford?Ford is still advertising and trying to convince people to "stay pumped" while they screw reservation holders and dealers who did a good job at promoting the Bronco by cutting their 22' allocations by 50-75%.You would think Ford would take care of all the orders to individuals before allowing dealers to sell to the public. That was Ford's exact words at release, but have gone back on their word...... If one was ordered and person backed out, should go to the next person on the dealers list at the original price. NOT doubled in price. My opinion only.