• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Script Valve Covers and EFI

collinbrewer

Loc.
Austin
Ok so I am going 5.0HO and have a new set of the Bronco valve covers that came with my Bronco. I know that it's not supposed to work, but is there any way to make it work?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
it's doable. just put the one with the fill neck on the passenger side and it'll be behind the throttle body.

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Here's how mine turned out. Not very detailed photos but it gives you the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
Same here. I flipped my valve covers around so the oil fill was on the passenger side. Had to cut down the oil fill tube so it didn't interfere with the throttle. Later I changed the oil cap to a breather cap.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 79

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
If you're going with aftermarket roller rockers, you're going to need a set of spacers for your covers. I had the same covers, and for the cost of the spacers vs. stock 5.0 covers ($40), I sold my bronco script ones.

my $.02