• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can someone please post a photo of....

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I got the Duff's front Disc swap done!

I am totally confused by the goofy brake line they sent me. The "box" end that attaches to the caliper has a flange on it, and I can't figure out how to get it to seat properly!

Can someone get a photo of the back of their caliper, who has done the duff's conversion, and post it, so I can either send back the lines or know how to install these goofy things!!!!!

Yes.....I will be updating my Progress thread later tonight and the thread on the SS fuel lines too! Just want to get greasy while the getting is good!!!!

Thanks!

MnkyBiz