• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carlisle & MEB Bronco 50th Free Delivery

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Full swing here at Duff's getting ready to head out to Carisle and the MEB Bronco 50th next Wednesday afternoon. The Pony Express will be in the inside display and we'll have a booth with Hi Ho Silver, Loco and the Mini Bronco (bring the kids by for pics in it for sure- it was very popular at the open house and Super Celebration!)

Please let us know asap if there is anything in particular you would like us to bring. As usual to events we are traveling to-we're offering free delivery as space permits. Hope that if we don't get to see you at Carlisle, that we'll see you at Twin Grove/Rausch for either wheeling or street cruises. Penny and I are NOT going to miss the cruise to Jersey Acres Farms and their Stone Mountain Wine tasting (Anita Weaver got me hooked last year) on Thursday. Also looking forward to visiting Gettysburg, maybe hitting up Hershey again lol and some wheeling at Rausch Creek. Details for all the events are at www.earlybroncos.com We'll offer large parts pickup at either location, just let us know which event you'll be at when you place your order. See ya soon!

Suzy

Attachments

• drunkpenny.jpg
    drunkpenny.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 46
  • MEB group 2015.jpg
    MEB group 2015.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
  • winery.jpg
    winery.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8660.jpg
    IMG_8660.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 53
  • group winery.jpg
    group winery.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 50
  • chocolate haul.jpg
    chocolate haul.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
For those in the central Midwest I can get most anything you may want to Tulsa with free freight from MEB. So order up:cool:

What?! Michael never mentioned that one of my awesome boyfriends was coming! Yay! Bronco Design will also be coming, in case anyone needs anything from Corey... He's bringing us hood bubbles on his way through. Bronco delivery works so much with all these events lol

brupard

I could really use some long-arms, this is very tempting!! I am sure they are not cheap to ship.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Sure enough, we could save you $86 for just arms alone since they weigh 110#. Even more if you need heavy duty lower retainers or c-bushings. Tuesday is last call. We're hitting the road Wednesday afternoon. Sometimes Michael will throw a spare set in just incase if he is feeling strong and we've got the room but no guarantees. ;)

Suzy

I could really use some long-arms, this is very tempting!! I am sure they are not cheap to ship.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Do you offer the hood strut kit for fiberglass hoods? I only found one for the metal hood. I really like your version the wider bracket for the hood.

Thanks

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
As of right now the struts in our kit may have too high of a psi rating for some of the lighter weight fiberglass hoods. We have looked for a different strut and I think we might have found one that would work but haven't had the chance to test them. I wasn't doing the research on that project. I'll look into it Tuesday.

Joe473

As of right now the struts in our kit may have too high of a psi rating for some of the lighter weight fiberglass hoods. We have looked for a different strut and I think we might have found one that would work but haven't had the chance to test them. I wasn't doing the research on that project. I'll look into it Tuesday.
Mike would Tuesday am be too late to call in an order to go to carlisle?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That will work just fine Joe. We are leaving Wednesday after we close at 6pm EST June 1st

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Last call for both Carlisle and Rausch Creek Delivery

Last call for both Carlisle and Rausch Creek Delivery, - as we aren't planning on returning home between the two events as long as our crew can keep it together! ;D Fingers crossed, we won't have to haul home and back between the two weekends and we can get to partake in some of the midweek activities... If there is something in particular you would like to see in person to decide, let us know. We will try to accommodate as space allows. We are a little more cramped this time because Drew just HAD to have the Pony on paddles for the display... %) I guess it does look it's best that way though... we pull out of here Wednesday after close.

See ya'll soon!
Suzy

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Suzy, can you throw in some "James Duff" decals that go on the long arms? Mine were scratched in shipment and I made them worse during the installation and a couple of wheeling trips! ;D

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Got em Gary! See ya soon, you've got to be on the road already, aren't you?! I think it takes 2 weeks just to get across Texas, right? :eek:

Suzy