• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carpet and quarter panel insert color in 75 Bronco?

SamD

I have a 1975 Hatteras Green Bronco with Parchment seats and front door panels. It came with the black rubber mat front to back, and no quarter panel covers. I am currently completing the install of Dynamat front to back including the roof to make it more enjoyable to drive. I would like to keep the look as original as possible, but I am going to install carpet, quarter panel inserts, and a headliner to cover the Dynamat.

Does anyone know what color carpet and quarter panel inserts were available as options for a 75 Hatteras Green Bronco? I'm thinking the quarter panel inserts should match the Parchment seats and metal front door panels, but I'm not sure about the carpet color options.

Thanks!

Sam

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I expect a hatteras green Ranger would have had a ginger or tan interior. Carpet probably was the camel color. Melissa at BroncoHut could probably tell you what the options were.

Dark green or black might be good for the carpet if you are keeping the parchment.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was yours a Ranger originally? Is the interior original to the Bronco? Sounds more like a Sport or regular wagon possibly if it has black mats and parchment interior. I have '75 Hatterras Green Poly Ranger. Has the green (olive ) colored houndstooth pattern interior with stock green rear quarter panel covers, green door cups, dash , dash pad, and door panels. Also came with green carpet. Most of the carpet is gone, but there is some left but faded....so I was trying to also locate a carpet color close to the stock color, but can't seem to find the correct color sample. I will post pics ...asap.

Andy
Blue71

OP
OP
SamD

SamD

It is a regular wagon. The black mat and parchment seats and metal door inserts are origional. In trying to find the balance of less road noise and keeping it as origional looking as possible. It doesn't need to be original to this vehicle, but origional to the Bronco is close enough for me.