• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB member LuBR LoVR on the Bronco Talk Podcast!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Mary is good people. I bet that thermostat is fixed.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Appreciate the kind words, pms and texts gents.

Mary is good people. I bet that thermostat is fixed.

Thanks, Roger.. Oh that part’s fixed. Tstat was just an innocent bystander, pulled for what was supposed to be just a coolant flush. Which led to the housing leak rodeo. Then hose replacements uncovered a small hole in the neck of the 90* elbow (none at the local stores - had to order).
Meanwhile moving on to valve cover gaskets. Pass me another can of worms, please......

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Appreciate the kind words, pms and texts gents.

Thanks, Roger.. Oh that part’s fixed. Tstat was just an innocent bystander, pulled for what was supposed to be just a coolant flush. Which led to the housing leak rodeo. Then hose replacements uncovered a small hole in the neck of the 90* elbow (none at the local stores - had to order).
Meanwhile moving on to valve cover gaskets. Pass me another can of worms, please......
I got night crawlers! I didn't know Todd had a pod cast. I live under a rock pretty much.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I enjoyed that conversation... Nice to hear a local (Classic member) get interviewed and share her life experiences...

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks all! I'm just one of the co-hosts - it's not my personal podcast. The Bronco Talk podcast is part of Truck Talk Media, owned by Ronnie and Autumn Wetch who live here in the Phoenix area. They started with a podcast on C10 trucks years ago and now have pods on Dodge trucks, Ford trucks, Broncos, and maybe one other one I'm not remembering. Ronnie came to the inaugural Super Cel West which is where I met him and we became fast friends. I think there are about 4-5 of us that have done hosting now. I enjoy talking, or frankly, listening to people share their stories. I just ask a few questions here and there and try to get out of the way and let the guests tell their stories. It was a true joy interviewing Mary.

I think we've done about 50 episodes now. I heard a statistic today that the average podcast lasts about 14 episodes and then it dies. So I guess we're still doing ok.

Todd Z.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had a ton-o-fun listening to Todd and Mary yesterday morning! It was like three of us at the table here drinking coffee, listening to Mary and her life adventures growing up in a male dominated hobby. Way to go both of you!! Tim

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I had a chance to listen last night, and I really enjoyed the conversation. We truly have a great community here!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We truly have a great community here!

^^^ About sums it up perfectly.

And “just one of the co-hosts doesn’t quite describe Todd’s skills at putting (somewhat reluctant) participants at ease, lol. His expertise in everything Bronco and talents as an author make him an ideal host. Thanks all, for the positive comments.

There’s a wealth of knowledge, experience and some great storytellers on CB. Sure would be great to hear them on an upcoming episode and keep this podcast going strong. So jump in, the waters fine! Or maybe a friend like Tim will toss your name in for you 😄😁😁

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have not had a chance to listen to the podcast yet. I have a couple hour drive tomorrow so I'm planning on playing it on my drive. I'm anxious to hear what Mary has to say! (I hope it keeps me awake!!)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I was able to listen to Todd and Mary on my way delivering my Patina Bronco to a muffler shop in Pueblo. I really enjoyed the talk. Mary, you have quite a story!

Actually 2 parts of her story hit home. First, like Mary's, my Patina Bronco is one of the P's and Q's 1972 VIN orphans. It titled as a 72 with a 72 VIN, but most of the features are pure 73. Second, I met Mary at the 2019 NASCAR event in Florida that she talks about. We parked next to each other at the Bronco Corral. As Mary states, driving around the NASCAR track was a thrill and certainly one of my highlights of owning Broncos for many years. And tying these two things together is the Patina Bronco VIN orphan is the Bronco I drove around the track!

Thank you Todd and Mary for an interesting podcast!

Attachments

• 85F09390-CBF8-4B2F-9CFB-D0FF009A610B.jpeg
    85F09390-CBF8-4B2F-9CFB-D0FF009A610B.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 8