• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Check out this shirt.....

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Look at this T-shirt my son Taz is wearing... He got this for his birthday..

Attachments

• DSC00905.JPG
    DSC00905.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 202

BroncoBilly22

Loc.
Philly, PA
I went Here to see if I could find the shirt but they don't have it listed anywhere on the site. It might have been a shirt that was in a local store in Hawaii, or you could probably contact Local Motion to see if they have any. I have a friend that owns a surf shop, I'll check his store to see if I can find any and report back.

71 BRNCO

I have to have this t-shirt. I will search my best to find this shirt. Its no where on the website. This is my life calling to locate this shirt

brian72

Early Bronco Student
OK - mad
where did your son get the shirt...gotta tell

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I'd like to get two of 'em! One for me and one for wife. If I don't she'll take mine away from me! ;D And when I get it back it's got bumps in it :eek:

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I go on safari when I can. Driving to Nag's head is only about 5 hours & provides 1/2 way decent East Coast waves.

I also paddle Hawaiian Outrigger....I keep waitin for a Bronco shirt with an outrigger on top!!!!!

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
elemetal said:
Do any of you guys actually surf or is it just the Bronco? ;D

I'm going surfin' day one on my return to the islands. :cool: Then I'm going to Cholos to get some good food, then going to Wainae and BBQ with some friends....man, I cannot believe I am going home....finally.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
elemetal said:
Do any of you guys actually surf or is it just the Bronco? ;D

I surf when I can, but it isn't alot, only because we don't really get good surf unless we have something brewing up trouble in the gulf. Hopefully it will pick up soon. I wish I could move to padre

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
Grew up in San Diego - I did then and a little on the east coast back in the day. Now I live in a state that does not border an ocean...plus it has a bronco on it!!!!!

elemetal

Loc.
Oakland, CA
I'm gonna have to take my rig and boards to the beach and take a picture for posting. Get you guys to remember how good it is to get up in on a good day :cool: