• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado the land of classic 4x4

SP66

Bronco Guru
Just back from 5 days in the Roaring Fork Valley area. Beautiful scenery and great people. Now no pictures as I tried to keep the rental on the road but what a great bunch of classics we saw. 2 beautiful scouts, 2 EB"s one a gray uncut half cab lubr parked on 82 heading toward Basalt. One a red uncut wagon top on 133 heading out of Carbondale on the way to the pass into Gunnison. Plow rig no plates in decent original condition. More than a few classic land cruisers throughout Aspen. As well as an nice Defender. Quite a few 60's and 70"s Ford Trucks used as daily drivers. Great part of country with super nice people with great taste in vehicles.

Last edited:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know that Silver 69 Half Cab well. I am in the Carbondale area 2-3 times a year and I leave my info each time just to see if the owner will even consider..... Nope, not yet. I will be there next week to try again.

A few Broncos here in Sarasota, so they are not all gone from Florida.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I think we may have the most EB's per square mile of any state:)

I agree. We've been vacationing in CO every summer for 30+ years and I've seen more in CO than in any other state. Although they are getting harder to spot each year. I have to admit that I have contributed to this by relocating 2 EBs from CO to TX!! :eek: