• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mechanic Recommendation needed - Colorado Springs

Wtarmon

Hi Forum - new to Colorado Springs and hoping to get some recommendations for good mechanics in my area to work on my 75.

Appreciate it.

Itsa67

I'm not sure of mechanics around here. For machine shops Geddes is really good.

There is a Colorado specific forum that you might try. They don't get as much traffic as here but it is a bunch of good guys and gals that will be semi local to you. If you haven't already seen them take a look at Colorado Classic Broncos forum.

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Not sure if you found a good mechanic but I am using Jordan Townsend who live a little south of the Broadmoor. He builds absolutely everything and knows everything. Several local shops use him when they are stumped or cannot fix something. He races Ultra4 buggies and builds them as well as everything from track cars to daily drivers. He has his own Dyno and shops bring him their high end stuff to tune also. Great guy. Let me know if you would like his number.