• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Complete NP435 package gear banger twin sticks with two Tshift dana 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Going to the dark side, auto C6 that is. Kinda sad because this trans has always been there for me but it's time. Trans works well and so do the t cases that come with it.

You will get the trans with the bell housing, clutch, fly wheel EVERYTHING! the motor is a 95 5.0 that it is married to. It has the trail edition gear banger and wild horses twin sticks. Both t cases are stock unmodified. One came from a bronco with less than 30k original miles. Currently the whole setup is still in my bronco and has not been prepared for removal. If I get a buyer my next trip home I will remove it and get it ready. I can deliver it if you are not very far from me. I prefer local pick up but might go as far south as Indiana if you want to pitch in money for diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.