• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Considering selling mine

OP
OP
Greg_B

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I hope I don't have to sell it but if someone showed me $50k it could make up my mind quickly. ��

Greg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Good luck buddy with whatever you decide...it truly is a beautiful truck....I love how you built it

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sold mine recently, its 10 year old restoration paint was in need of being done again and I couldn't make myself tear apart a Bronco that was still as nice as it looked. So I sold it for good money to a guy that lived in Colorado.

I was needing a truck and a few other things i bought cash and kept some money to buy my next one to do a totally different style build. I couldn't make myself tear my nice Bronco up and change its style, so I sold it complete.

Made sense to me to start with a new one, but some my disagree. I also do all of my own fab work, paint, efi swaps, and all between, so I dont have to pay a ton of money getting one done.

Last edited:

pipeline010

Selling the bronco wont reduce living expenses if its paid for. I started my 2nd business in a hotel room in about 2 hours.....it will take you years to build another bronco to your liking. !

It would get me out of a mortgage payment each month. 😄

Greg

so would the hotel room, depending on whatever bknbronco was doing in there...;D

EB70

My opinion and it is only that, is sell it for a good price and then buy a good builder. You get a Bronco for later, and you get a good stash of cash now.

A guy can always come up with a few bucks a month to redo something over time, but the cost of admission to the game is steep if you are buying in from zero without a Bronco.