• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Contributor status

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I think/hope I just renewed my contributor status????

Forgot about it for a bit as it used to expire in January at the beginning of the year - easy to remember. Then, with the new software upgrade it AT LEAST LOOKED like it was pushed back to April? Not knowing where to look for the correct info, it slipped my mind.

Thought about it this morning and, I am pretty sure I did it right and am signed up for another year.

Also, I think the old software sent you a reminder a week or so before your renewal was due......am I correct???

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like it worked. You got your "contributor" beneath your username again!

paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I think/hope I just renewed my contributor status????

Forgot about it for a bit as it used to expire in January at the beginning of the year - easy to remember. Then, with the new software upgrade it AT LEAST LOOKED like it was pushed back to April? Not knowing where to look for the correct info, it slipped my mind.

Thought about it this morning and, I am pretty sure I did it right and am signed up for another year.

Also, I think the old software sent you a reminder a week or so before your renewal was due......am I correct???

Likely just an email thing w/Jon, don't think it was SW related BUT I could be wrong