• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cup holder install.

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
So I wanted a set of cup holders in the front of my bronco. So I got a Tuffy cup holder for their consoles. Then I got some roll bar clamps made for mounting various items to the roll cage. Enlarged the holes in the cup holder and mounted up the clamp halves then mounted them In the bronco. May have to adjust the position of them but will take it for a drive first. Of course I got some pics for y’all to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7069.jpeg
    IMG_7069.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
Couple more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7070.jpeg
    IMG_7070.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7071.jpeg
    IMG_7071.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 26

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you have a rubber pad in the bottom of the cup holder?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
that looks neat to me... I took a HOLE SAW & cut a hole in my Console Lid. Remember my Bronco is a Work Horse on the farm... SO MY CONSOLE is STUFFED FULL of GREASE RAGS & GLOVES. So IT Made for a good spot for my Beverage of choice to ride.. & DOESNT shake the bobbles out of my Beer. & the hole is large enough to accommodate my Beverage in a Koozie. ..
.. I like it so much I added one in my Jeep ZJ also. But of course it's not running at the moment in time. ..& I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO ADD ONE ONTO A TRACTOR I use mowing in the pasture .... It needs to mount where the tack use to be located.. But It needs about a 33* to maybe a 45* mount. to hold a water bottle..
But I like your mounted on the roll bar Except I don't have a Roll bar & Not sure i want to add a stick of pipe protruding out from my dash.. I had one that was to mount in a boat.. But it shook the water out of the glass.. It was mounted on a swivel head to keep your beverage always level.

OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
that looks neat to me... I took a HOLE SAW & cut a hole in my Console Lid. Remember my Bronco is a Work Horse on the farm... SO MY CONSOLE is STUFFED FULL of GREASE RAGS & GLOVES. So IT Made for a good spot for my Beverage of choice to ride.. & DOESNT shake the bobbles out of my Beer. & the hole is large enough to accommodate my Beverage in a Koozie. ..
.. I like it so much I added one in my Jeep ZJ also. But of course it's not running at the moment in time. ..& I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO ADD ONE ONTO A TRACTOR I use mowing in the pasture .... It needs to mount where the tack use to be located.. But It needs about a 33* to maybe a 45* mount. to hold a water bottle..
But I like your mounted on the roll bar Except I don't have a Roll bar & Not sure i want to add a stick of pipe protruding out from my dash.. I had one that was to mount in a boat.. But it shook the water out of the glass.. It was mounted on a swivel head to keep your beverage always level.
Thanks! Have to take it for a ride and see how it works out. Just with no beer in it! Hahaha

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Pa here’s the best cup holder I’ve ever used in a tractor.

Swivel cup holder for a boat

Have one on the fender next to the 3 point/draft and hydraulic controls.

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No it doesn’t. But one could added pretty easy!
In my work truck I morphed in a cup holder out of an older F150 that popped out of the dash onto my radio stack. It worked fine, but the hard plastic bottom let the coffee tumbler rattle and and tip since it didn't have any friction. I had a piece of black closed cell foam like you would put in the bottom of a toolbox drawer, cut a small piece to mirror the bottom and it helped tremendously. I hate rattles on newer rigs.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm with you .94... i HATE rattles & squeaks..
......Yeller .. Did you intend to add a picture or tag a web sight for the swivel one you mentioned.. . Thanks .
SOAP the farm is a great place to cruise late in the evening ... I wish mine had a Hill on it, to climb with my Bronco & park & look back at where I'd came from. & Look for PIGS & Coyotes to call & shoot... But cruising around checking different fields crops & driving though the cows. Summer time late in the evening ... YAP a good cold beer in the rack makes for a nice trip..