• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dana 20 1350 or 1410

harleyabarton

Loc.
Jupiter
does anyone know of a company that makes output yokes or flanges for a dana 20 with 1350 or bigger? ive got a supercharger on my bronco and am prone to Granading driveshafts.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I don’t think the output shaft would support needing a larger yoke. The output shaft itself can barely survive with the 1310. Probably time to think about putting in a 205.

Mark

OP
OP
H

harleyabarton

Loc.
Jupiter
I don’t think the output shaft would support needing a larger yoke. The output shaft itself can barely survive with the 1310. Probably time to think about putting in a 205.

Mark

ya that makes sense of course. just i am building it for a client and it has about 425 hp and has a 5 speed transmission. so the 205 would be a pain to achaive after everything ive done to get the dana 20 and everything to work. i found a 1410 yoke. im gonna either try and make a 1350 driveshaft with a 1350 to 1410 or just do a 1350 driveshaft and use the stock 1310 on the t case side... hell probably break other things before that. hes NOT offroading it

welndmn

Bronco Guru
If you have already put a 32 spline output shaft on it, then just get the 1350 cv flange.
If your still using a stock output shaft, buying anything is a waste, the output shaft will snap.