• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD decided I'm a bronco hoarder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

Lowered a couple of the items I had up. What do you guys need?? Let me know.

dkstang67

Grill

I'm in need of a grill and a drivers door for a 73. Also in need of filler necks and a front tank if you might have. I live outside of Deadwood, and could meet you next week or weekend, thanks for looking and I look forward to your reply, Dave

76 bumblebee

Do you have a rear gas tank for a 76? It has just the single tank setup. Also, if you happen to know anybody looking for a top for a 76, I have one for sale. It has been posted on here for a few months.

dkstang67

Filler neck

Lot's of parts, hard to find parts, not so hard to find parts. small parts, big parts. You get the idea...couple highlights would be
66 dash-$225
66 speedo cluster-$150
Chrome sport grille letters-SOLD
horn rings-SOLD
66 vent windows-$125
later model vent windows-SOLD
74-75 auto column-SOLD
Chevy backing plates-$50 a set
e-brakes-$40
66 tail light lenses-$15-$25
Auxiliary Tank-$80
Auto Radiator-$80
Bumpers-$30-$50
Stock Leaf Springs with add a lift-offers
Complete Electric Wiper Conversion-$125
Ribbed Rubber Mats-$75
I have doors, door parts l, man I have so much stuff I don't know where to start...if you needed it, good chance I have it or can get it. Let me know what you need! Also open to offers...

Do you have any filler necks by chance?

JGO

Contributor
Be careful about buying parts from this guy! He either does not know what good condition is, or is very dishonest. My opinion is the latter because I explicitly told him the only part I needed to be in good condition was the shift linkage output lever at bottom of column. Not only was that part bad/bent, but the rest of the column is junk too with a beat to hell shaft too! Shame on you!

Here's his description.

"It seems to be in good shape. The mounting bracket is missing as well as the blinker switch and wiring. And the plastic piece behind the shift indicator is slightly broke off. Looking to get 200 plus the ride"

This guy took my money knowing I was buying a whole column to get one small part knowing the part I needed was junk. Not cool.

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

I have never tried to or purposely taken advantage of anyone. I would be happy to return your money if you would return the column or try and find you the linkage you are looking for. It was a challenge to find a proper box to ship it in and I ended up spending $20 on the box from the UPS store, could it have been damaged in shipping? Any signs of damage to the box? I didn't get $200 from you either as I recall, it's been a while since I sent it to you. You could have called or texted me or sent a pm looking for a resolution before you went public no?

JGO

Contributor
I have never tried to or purposely taken advantage of anyone. I would be happy to return your money if you would return the column or try and find you the linkage you are looking for. It was a challenge to find a proper box to ship it in and I ended up spending $20 on the box from the UPS store, could it have been damaged in shipping? Any signs of damage to the box? I didn't get $200 from you either as I recall, it's been a while since I sent it to you. You could have called or texted me or sent a pm looking for a resolution before you went public no?

If I thought there was any way you accidentally passed on a bad part I surely would have contacted you. The damage to this column is intentional from some hack that bent the lever all the way up against the housing so they can remove it without taking support bracket off first. Also the splined end of the shaft looks like it was chewed up by a pit bull. Obviously I don't believe this could have been an honest mistake and don't trust you. If you really want to make good on this you will refund my money first and hope that I am an honest person that will send your part back.
Jim

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

Just sent you a refund less the packaging and shipping. If you can send it back to me I will refund you the rest. That way I can try and get my money back from the person I got it from. Really had no idea what I was looking for as I have never removed or replaced a column especially not a auto. Sorry that you waited so long to mention anything and I hope I haven't caused you any stress. PS if you knew me you wouldn't not question my honesty, but that's neither here nor there...
Zad

JGO

Contributor
Thanks for the partial refund,

I have to ask that you send a complete refund plus $20 to cover return shipping.

Jim

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

Thanks for the partial refund,

I have to ask that you send a complete refund plus $20 to cover return shipping.

Jim

I can do that as soon as I have the column back. Let me know if you want my business adress to ship to.

JGO

Contributor
You're asking me to send back the column and then hope to be made whole. I'm not liking that idea, I don't want to assume risk again. How about if I keep the lever that I need, and ship back the rest of the column to you? I can repair it and use it. I will have effectively paid around $60 for the part if you factor in shipping cost of the column back to you. Does this sound fair? I am sorry that didn't contact you before posting. I assumed the worst.

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

But you should really consider stopping with the whole doubt thing. Hope to be made whole? Really? After I refunded you $130 of $175 in faith that you would send the column back, really?

JGO

Contributor
It's hard to believe it was an honest mistake. It seems like you are an experienced Bronco guy and should know what you are selling. The Bronco community where I'm from is very close knit. Parts are givin, traded, or sold cheap. Please let me know where you want column shipped and I'll get it in the mail.

Jim

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've been active in the Bronco community since the 90's and know most of the old timers around here so if my word means anything to the folks here I'll vouch for farzadmip he's a stand up guy, he's had Bronco's for awhile but is kind of new to the parts world and modern things like automatic transmissions. If anybody wants I'll wander over to his place drink his beer and inspect parts for anybody is that helps. Steve G farzadmip let me know and I'll delete this if you want. Steve G.

Status
Not open for further replies.