• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

did a little work to it today

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
well seems my company didnt show up this weekend i decided to work on my truck to keep my mind off of it.

I have a 3.5" deaver soft ride in the front and unfortunately my rear springs were back ordered so blocks went in until the leafs get here. the tires are 36.5x14r15s on 15x10 rims i need to get the radius arm bushings changed still.

Attachments

• DSC_0202 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0202 (Large).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00155 (Large).JPG
    DSC00155 (Large).JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 83
  • me outside eb (Large).jpg
    me outside eb (Large).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
its an ok color but not me. the half cab and tires made it look mean. looks like a truck now

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
it is on the red truck it was rusted in the front the red one was not rusted so it was swapped for now

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mine is close to that color. I havent decided if Im keeping it that color yet or not. Its wearing on me. Nice bronco, gumbo mudders are for grown a$$ men only! haha

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
yeah too bad i put the tires on the wrong side in the front but i didnt feel like dealing with switching them yesterday so ill have to go out today and swap them around