• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did a Little work on the old Bronco with my son..

justinb

Ok so I havent posted in a long time or done anything really to my bronco for quite some time. Had yesterday off so I took my little boy (just turned 3) out to the garage with me and started doing some things. Ended up with the license plate light working, the heater finally working, and after some parts come I will finally have a functioning gas guage!! Anyways It was a lot of fun just me and him, he rolled under it on his own creeper right beside me and everything. I had been debating on wether to keep the bronco or not, I just don't drive it much, but after yesterday I realized that there is so much more to it than just driving it. I can;t wait for more memory making with my kids and the Bronco! Thanks for listening to me blab:)

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Definitely don't sell the bronco. My dad and I built mine together and it's still something we bond over. Before you know it he won't even let you drive it....trust me on that one :)

mike mck

Loc.
Phoenix
Ok so I havent posted in a long time or done anything really to my bronco for quite some time. Had yesterday off so I took my little boy (just turned 3) out to the garage with me and started doing some things. Ended up with the license plate light working, the heater finally working, and after some parts come I will finally have a functioning gas guage!! Anyways It was a lot of fun just me and him, he rolled under it on his own creeper right beside me and everything. I had been debating on wether to keep the bronco or not, I just don't drive it much, but after yesterday I realized that there is so much more to it than just driving it. I can;t wait for more memory making with my kids and the Bronco! Thanks for listening to me blab:)

That is great stuff. My oldest son used to come out with me to work on my full size Broncos back in the day. Those were good times. Now it's how he makes his living and I have an amazing fulltime Mechanic who owns every tool known to man. Kinda free;D.