• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Disney Planes- Fire & Rescue

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Here's MEB's Earl E. Bronco that was on the kid's shirts a few years back.

I'd have to say I like ours better!;D

We have these kids shirts with just the Earl E. Bronco in 4 different Bronco colors. I think they are red, blue, green and yellow, but I would have to verify that. If anyone wants one, PM Ransil to see what he has in stock as far as shirt size/color and Bronco color.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D;D;D That is a cool bronco and a nice movie and I didnt have any kids to take just the wife.:cool::cool::cool: Bill ;D:D:)

ransil

Bronco Guru
I'd have to say I like ours better!;D

We have these kids shirts with just the Earl E. Bronco in 4 different Bronco colors. I think they are red, blue, green and yellow, but I would have to verify that. If anyone wants one, PM Ransil to see what he has in stock as far as shirt size/color and Bronco color.

graphic colors are : orange, blue, yellow, & blue we may have a few green left I need to check.

Shirts are ash gray in youth sizes, I can do white tee's and I have some adult sizes in them.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D;D;D I looked on line cant find it . Hope someone can help its called (secretary of interior) would like to find and get one. Thanks.:cool::cool::cool: Bill ;D:p

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
Resurrect an old thread, yeah. I just saw the movie last night with the kddos and sure enough, the whole family spotted the Bronco on screen. They still don't make a toy of it yet but I'll keep my eyes open. I think the toys sales for the movie have been less than stellar so its taking a while but its reported that it will come in some sort of a 3 pack. It would be nice to know when they are available.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
My wife bought one on Amazon. It only comes in a three pack. My son will love the other two characters.

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR