• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone still make urethane flares?

OP
OP
casadejohnson

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I have used flex agents with some success in the past. I think the problem with my bushwackers may have been poor prep. I have one that looks fine and one that peeled. As for the old school duff flares I have on the back, I actually really like them but I have one that is broken ( Driver Side rear if anyone has an extra they want to sell ). It was broken when somebody tried to steal my tires and wheels The lugs were removed and not knowing this I drove it. Needless to say, The tire came off and the ass end of the Bronco sat down on the tire. It busted the flare up but by some miracle it did not damage the 1/4 panel that is brand new. I'm not opposed to new/different flares but I'm not very excited about drilling 20 new holes in my 1/4's to mount them.