• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone still sell sector shafts?

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
I have some worn out splines on my sector shaft for my 78 bronco box. Just wondering if any parts houses still sold this kind of part.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Never seen them sold new. What do you mean by worn out splines? The only thing I've seen out of the sector shaft is twisted splines, which twist right before the sector shaft snaps. I occasionally have a good used one, none right now though.

bk005

Loc.
San Antonio
When west tx offRoad rebuilt mine they had to replace. So guessing they have some new or used ones.

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
When west tx offRoad rebuilt mine they had to replace. So guessing they have some new or used ones.

Ok, I might just send it off to them and have it done. I built it something like 6 years ago and I would like it to be fresh.