• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Don't know anything about it

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Newport Beach
Price: $ 0

Wife (ain't I lucky!) saw this driving around Newport Beach Monday, July 24th, 2023. She snapped this pix. Phone number appears to be 949-836-1702. I'm in the area till Friday morning if you want me to go inspect it and take additional pictures but you'll have to call them first since she doesn't know the area well and can't remember where she saw it.
IMG_5226.jpg

Cisco1970

Just spoke to the owner of the green 74 Bronco and the price is135k... It's 95k over my budget lol but I knew it would be.

Cisco1970

The Bronco will be auctioned off at Barrett Jackson. The owner sent me pics and its a very clean vehicle.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Just spoke to the owner of the green 74 Bronco and the price is135k... It's 95k over my budget lol but I knew it would be.
Yeah I just talk with him as well, he lives in NewPort Beach CA, I know the area very well, I told him he needs to come out of his bubble, it's a nice Bronco but not for what he's asking, you're right, it's a max $45k and that's going by the picture! My wallet say 25k

Rangerbj

$45?? $25?? What have you been drinking. This Bronco will sell for way more than that IMHO

Redhorse1

Bronco owners think they’re worth way more than real prices. I’ve been watching members talking up values to keep their broncos values in the clouds. I sold one for its real value and am waiting to buy another for its real value. early mustangs did the same thing.