• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early bronco electrical parts

jckkys

Bronco Guru
I bought Truck Light LEDs that were made for military Humvees like these but for a lot less. They amazingly project 2 horizontal bright lines one high one low. Here on ebey; https://www.ebay.com/itm/3036072870...1291&msclkid=49ae83071a111d46e59de3ed77013f91. The rippled lens deceptively look as if the beams would be scattered they're not. They also look closer to stock incandescent bulbs than other LED bulbs that look like star wars. I think I payed about a C note each for the pair, new in the boxes. You have to shop patiently. Humvee parts houses are the most reasonable. The humvee wire connectors are different but can be made to work.

jckkys

Bronco Guru
If you mean the turn signal lights. Super Bright LEDs has a lot of choices. Just make sure they're not too long and hit the lens.

73azbronco

Bronco Guru
JW Speaker.

Pricey though. But light isn't flashed everywhere, and will work way better than my first version bronco specific LEDs that where cheap, and perform cheap, my old incandescent threw more light where it was needed.

jckkys

Bronco Guru
If you want to make an informed decision watch this ;video;https://blog.betterautomotivelighting.com/which-7-inch-round-led-headlight-is-best. There's no reason to settle for anecdotal endorsements. I watched the video when I purchased my TruckLites and found them equal to the JW Speakers or any of the others. Additionally the TruckLites were tested by the military for ruggedness and reliability. That, and at 250 a pair they're far less expensive and look like traditional bulbs. Do some research.