• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I follow a guy (Venture4wd) who posts, weekly You Tube videos of his travels, living out of his Jeep. Well in last weeks video, there is a nice uncut red ranger Bronco at the 15 minute mark. The Bronco was in downtown Creede Colorado.

Here is the video link.

https://youtu.be/WLgjvA0qnoY

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I follow a guy (Venture4wd) who posts, weekly You Tube videos of his travels, living out of his Jeep. Well in last weeks video, there is a nice uncut red ranger Bronco at the 15 minute mark. The Bronco was in downtown Creede Colorado.

Here is the video link.

https://youtu.be/WLgjvA0qnoY

Great looking Bronco on the outside, but there must have been some virus on the inside. The driver looked to be wearing a mask ;D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Great looking Bronco on the outside, but there must have been some virus on the inside. The driver looked to be wearing a mask ;D

Or a lot of mold. I remember finding grass and mold growing in the carpet, one very wet spring.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Good morning all.

Yesterday, what started out as an other Bronco sighting. Turn into the wife and I helping a Bronco brother and his wife out. We sighted this Bronco traveling down the main drag ("O" street) in Lincoln. My wife took a picture as we caught up with them and my wife exchanged a hello as we drove along. As it goes while driving in traffic we soon where several cars ahead of them. A few blocks later from my mirror, I noticed them slow down and their flashers begin to flash. So we quickly found a place to turn around to check on them. And yes they needed some help. The Bronco had stalled in the heavy traffic. As my wife helped direct traffic around us, I helped push the Bronco backwards down the street to a nearby driveway to a business. The Bronco owners Neal and his wife (sorry forgot her name) where on a day drive from their home in Omaha. The issue with the Bronco was vapor locking of the fuel going to the recently installed Holley Sniper EFI. Neal said this happens occasionally on hot days in slow, stop and go traffic. Something he is struggling to solve. So as we waited for the Bronco to cool down. We had a very pleasant 30-45 minute visit about what else, Broncos, and we exchange phone numbers to stay in touch. Once the Bronco cooled down, it started right up and off they went.

I'm so glad we where there to help a Bronco couple out. And what started as a simple sighting, turn out to be a great meet up.

Oh I almost forgot, Neal is a member at CB.com. He said he doesn't post much, but spends a lot of time learning from us all.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 161

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Good morning all.

Yesterday, what started out as an other Bronco sighting. Turn into the wife and I helping a Bronco brother and his wife out. We sighted this Bronco traveling down the main drag ("O" street) in Lincoln. My wife took a picture as we caught up with them and my wife exchanged a hello as we drove along. As it goes while driving in traffic we soon where several cars ahead of them. A few blocks later from my mirror, I noticed them slow down and their flashers begin to flash. So we quickly found a place to turn around to check on them. And yes they needed some help. The Bronco had stalled in the heavy traffic. As my wife helped direct traffic around us, I helped push the Bronco backwards down the street to a nearby driveway to a business. The Bronco owners Neal and his wife (sorry forgot her name) where on a day drive from their home in Omaha. The issue with the Bronco was vapor locking of the fuel going to the recently installed Holley Sniper EFI. Neal said this happens occasionally on hot days in slow, stop and go traffic. Something he is struggling to solve. So as we waited for the Bronco to cool down. We had a very pleasant 30-45 minute visit about what else, Broncos, and we exchange phone numbers to stay in touch. Once the Bronco cooled down, it started right up and off they went.

I'm so glad we where there to help a Bronco couple out. And what started as a simple sighting, turn out to be a great meet up.

Oh I almost forgot, Neal is a member at CB.com. He said he doesn't post much, but spends a lot of time learning from us all.

Very cool story, especially when you can help a fellow EB owner out and they are also a member of the forum! :cool::cool::cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great community and group of people we have on here

Thanks for sharing. And good job. :)

Good morning all.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Was up in Charlevoix, Michigan over the weekend, went to Cross fishery to get some smoked whitefish and saw this beauty just down the road.

Attachments

• charlevoix 1.jpg
    charlevoix 1.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 174
  • charlevoix 2.jpg
    charlevoix 2.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 138
  • charlevoix 3.jpg
    charlevoix 3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 139

FordFarmer

Contributor
Was up in Charlevoix, Michigan over the weekend, went to Cross fishery to get some smoked whitefish and saw this beauty just down the road.

That's a super clean looking rig. I was eyeballing wheels and caps like that on the Detroit Steel Wheel website a few days ago. I think it's a good look. Did you catch the tire/wheel size?

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I think the tires were a 245, and the wheels were definitely 17's. The rear license plate frame has Rocky Roads on it, I am guessing they built it.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Looks good!

Wheel caps look like 68-72 Chevrolet

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 46

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ok MS brothers.. Who knows this one...?

Close to Mount Zion Rd.. Unfortunately I was down for an uncle's visitation and graveside service :(

Old Red Star Dr in Brookhaven, MS I stopped in, but a girl was baby sitting, didn't know if they owned it.. House next door, no one answered.. dang it

Attachments

• BrookhavenMs01.jpg
    BrookhavenMs01.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 104
  • BrookhavenMs02.jpg
    BrookhavenMs02.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 108
  • BrookhavenMs03.jpg
    BrookhavenMs03.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 103
  • BrookhavenMs04.jpg
    BrookhavenMs04.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 120

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Coronado Island

j3sMjk3.jpg

CXjVN0K.jpg

mOEMM2B.jpg

zi2ZlmV.jpg

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Amazing SS! Great looking truck but I wouldn’t ever have thought an ICON. The owner probably likes it that way!