• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD F100 Power Steering Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
I just pulled a fully functioning Wild Horses F100 2WD Power Steering Box with reinforcement frame bracket, HW and pitman arm from my bronco. there is nothing wrong with these parts but I am going back to a stock box.

I believe I have the previous owners receipt for this box but I think this is a rebuilt box form Wild Horses. This was on my trail rig with a 2.5" suspension lift. It looks like the previous owner used a torch to bend the pitman arm up a bit because this box hangs lower than a stock box and I had a short lift. I can bend the pitman arm back if you have a 3.5" lift or higher.

I will keep shipping at $40 but this thing is heavy.

I will post pics of the box, bracket an pitman arm as soon as I can. these pics came from Wild Horses site.

Attachments

• 6119_1330_popup.jpg
    6119_1330_popup.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 6120_1331_large.jpg
    6120_1331_large.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
JohnJohn

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Here is a pic of the box. I will add the pitman arm and reinforcement bracket pics as soon as I can.
If you want this box make me an offer. I am also selling an Ididit tilt steering column and custom double flaming river u-join lower steering shaft in another post. I can make a package deal if you want everything.

Attachments

• 20160808_184929.jpg
    20160808_184929.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
JohnJohn

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
$300 shipped within the US or make me an offer. I don't want this sitting on my garage floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.