• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Feedback for possible Twinstick on Ebay

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Wow, they look pretty bad-a$$ and cheap too. You should check them out and report your findings. I dont think its necessary that he bashes some of the other vendors, but it looks like a quality set-up. Let us know.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
None here... How about YOU buy it and give US feedback :)
Looks really nice from my vantage..

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yah, that's Duffy from D&D.
He's real pissed that we started making NP-205 shifters for the GM applications so he's "going to put us out of business". He even went as far as to threaten us!
I have come to find out that I am only one of many he has harassed, a real piece of work.
Ask him why he uses paint on a "stainless shifter", and ask him if they will come up through the stock hole, or work with a three speed shifter?
Jon

Last edited:

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
What kind of self respecting man would actually use a MIG welder. Yeah, homes needs to get a grip. I am not sure of his product but it looks decent.

OP
OP
PsYcHoBrOnCo

PsYcHoBrOnCo

Loc.
Fort Worth, Tx
Yah, that's Duffy from D&D.
He's real pissed that we started making NP-205 shifters for the GM applications so he's "going to put us out of business". He even went as far as to threaten us!
I have come to find out that I am only one of many he has harassed, a real piece of work.
Ask him why he uses paint on a "stainless shifter", and ask him if they will come up through the stock hole, or work with a three speed shifter?
Jon
I kind of thought his listing was directed towards someone, but did not know who..

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I thought it might be directed at JBFab, since they are so close (regionally) to each other.... Anyway, its up to you who you want to buy from and support. I have owned two JB Fab twins and they are both great and quality pieces. I got great service from him and will continue to support them. That being said, the other piece looks good, but who can say about fit and function....JB Fab will work with you if you need a special application...dont know about D&D. HTH.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Jon went above and beyond helping me out when I busted a shackle a while back by pulling his rig up and welding it back together for me. This isn't the only time he has helped anyone out either. I know of at least one other time when he did so as well. (That's twice and I've only been to 3 events where he was there at the same time) He's gained my support.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JBFab here and not a problem. To me the one in the ebay ad above looks cheap and with all the adjustable stuff wouldn't vibrations loosen it up a tad???