• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA FEELER: 5 Brand new Walker Evans wheels/tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Just seeing if there is any interest here. These are BRAND NEW 17" Walker Evans beadlock wheels powdercoated matte black with matching beadlock. The tires are brand new BFG KM2 35x12.5x17. The only reason I am thinking of selling these is because I am debating going to full width axles and I ordered these with 3 3/4" backspacing. These are great on standard width EB axles but I think they might stick out too far for me if I go full width. These don't have a single mile on them. They have only been mounted on the rolling chassis. These are incredible wheels! If I do sell them, I am ordering the same ones only with more backspacing to accommodate 6" wider axles. Please check online for pricing of this package before shooting me an offer. This was not cheap by any means but might be able to save someone some $$$.

Attachments

• IMG_1103_2.jpg
    IMG_1103_2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have the same rim size and exact tires with 3.5 backspace on my EB. They should only stick out 3"s on each side, which to me is not bad. IMHO I like that look, BUT!!! Keep in mind the front hubs on full widths are sticking out there too! But if someone was looking at saving some money on some sick tires and rims, these are it! These are atleast $2600 to $2800 invested! These can be a big steal for someone with cash thats burning a hole in their pocket! Good luck!

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Personally, I'd try'em on your full widths with some Gorilla Warflares before you sell & have to buy new. You might like'em just fine...

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Agreed, should look great with full width as well. I ran mine with 4" BS and full widths and warflares and 36x1350 iroks and it wasn't too bad. I did end up installing the silverbacks but that was cause I had a buddy that wanted to swap. I'll post a pic in a few.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Was great for wheeling and turning radius and looks, only issue is more mud on the body when wheeling and potential harassment from cops but I haven't heard of many CA cops making issue.

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I am into the package for $4000 right now (wheels/tires/mounting/balancing). I figured $3500 would be a good deal for anyone in the market. Obviously if I ship them, the good deal gets a little skinnier. I am willing to ship, but would leave it to the buyer to find the best deal they can.

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I would be willing to sell just the wheels as well. $1800 for the wheels only. This is basically buy 4 get one free. Buyer pays shipping if needed.

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
Dont sell them off too fast, you wont be able to run much more than about 4" of bs even with fw. I run fw with 3.5" bs and just warflares. thats also with 10'' wide wheels and the walkers are 9's so they will be in alittle. Try them first before you dump them. If they were polished i'd be breaking your door down to get them.

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Really? I was planning on the 4 3/4" backspacing. What ends up being the problem? I thought 4.5" was pretty standard. Does it interfere with the brakes?

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
I'm running even wider rims and tires with full width axles (on my trail truck, not my yellow EB) and they work fine until I need to load the bronco on the trailer. Then I have to do a quick wheel swap to smaller tires/wheels to load/unload it. I love the stability the wider stance provides in those off camber situations. But that rig is not street legal so no worries about complying with any vehicle codes.

So if you need to trailer your rig, be careful to measure your trailer before you buy tires/wheels and/or upgrade to wider axles.

EM2

Loc.
Clackamas,Or.
Just seeing if there is any interest here. These are BRAND NEW 17" Walker Evans beadlock wheels powdercoated matte black with matching beadlock. The tires are brand new BFG KM2 35x12.5x17. The only reason I am thinking of selling these is because I am debating going to full width axles and I ordered these with 3 3/4" backspacing. These are great on standard width EB axles but I think they might stick out too far for me if I go full width. These don't have a single mile on them. They have only been mounted on the rolling chassis. These are incredible wheels! If I do sell them, I am ordering the same ones only with more backspacing to accommodate 6" wider axles. Please check online for pricing of this package before shooting me an offer. This was not cheap by any means but might be able to save someone some $$$.
Let me know how much and if they are black. Can't tell too well from the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.