• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Female EB lover story, from Hot Rod

Justin Palmer

Contributor
It’s not a typo. Her first experience with a Bronco was with a 1979, not that the Bronco in the article is a 1979.

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
She is my lifesaver! At the Bronco corral at Homestead raceway, I was having issues with my new engine, oil level was low for an unknown reason at the time (engine had failed), she gave me 2 quarts and wanted nothing in return. I was able to limp the bronco back into the trailer I owe her that plus!!

I also owe the guys the same who drove from PA who also gave me a quart!!

Probably owe the track cleaners more then that, but hey it made the race interesting :eek:

Maybe I can payback at super celebration.... If it occurs

These people are why I love this community.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's awesome....

She is my lifesaver! At the Bronco corral at Homestead raceway, I was having issues with my new engine, oil level was low for an unknown reason at the time (engine had failed), she gave me 2 quarts and wanted nothing in return. I was able to limp the bronco back into the trailer I owe her that plus!!

I also owe the guys the same who drove from PA who also gave me a quart!!

Probably owe the track cleaners more then that, but hey it made the race interesting :eek:

Maybe I can payback at super celebration.... If it occurs

These people are why I love this community.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Keisha is an awesome person - and a wonderful ambassador for Broncos!

Todd Z.