• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender flares

68stang73

Ok guys I think this is a long shot but I'm building a truck up for my son and need to find some old school flares. Not the big ones from bushwacker. I guess they discontinued the ones I'm after in like the 90's. I have a 79 shorty 4x4. Any help would be great.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I have a pair of old school flares. Not sure if front or rear but they are new and I'm happy to check!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I make the old flares that came on the Baja Bronco. Really. The ones I've seen on Bronco Design have a rounded front profile - an old school look but not as small or the correct shape for a Baja. Handlaid fiberglass, made in CA, USA.

Attachments

• leaving2.jpg
    leaving2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 68
  • leaving6.jpg
    leaving6.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 50
  • leaving5.jpg
    leaving5.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 42

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
need to find some old school flares. Not the big ones from bushwacker. I have a 79 shorty 4x4.

It sounds like he's not looking for EB flares. From what I am getting he's looking for full size 70s truck flares.

OP
OP

68stang73

Yes correct. Sorry for the confusion guys. I am looking for full size truck flares. 1979 f150. The original old school ones. Imo those are the best looking ones for this truck. I figured most on here own many fords as I do. Mustang,bronco,truck.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There's a section for wanted/forsale, non Bronco items that works pretty well. I sold my old truck there and bought another Bronco.