• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL For Sale Various Bronco Parts and Doodads

Freddy

City: Ponte Vedra
Price: $ 50

I sold my 68 Bronco a few months back and I'm slowly liquidating the things I've come across in my storage space. These items are way cheaper than you will find at the Bronco houses. I am able to ship most of these items on the buyers dime. The fenders are prohibitively large, so local pickup on those in Ponte Vedra Fl.

$380.00 for pair Scott Drake Bronco Fenders (new in box).
$50.00 for 4 piece set classic High Performance 347 Stroker Emblems Scott Drake ( installed one then removed))
$90.00 Best Top Bikini Top with Riser (never installed)
$125.00 4.56 Gears Ford 9"( New )
$250.00 Yukon 31 spline Axles kit w/ bearing and retainers (New)
$110.00 Stock Gas Tank ( New)

Contact me for details/photos and shipping quote
You can also see and purchase these on Facebook "Early Bronco Classifieds(66-77)"

Millman912

I sold my 68 Bronco a few months back and I'm slowly liquidating the things I've come across in my storage space. These items are way cheaper than you will find at the Bronco houses. I am able to ship most of these items on the buyers dime. The fenders are prohibitively large, so local pickup on those in Ponte Vedra Fl.

$380.00 for pair Scott Drake Bronco Fenders (new in box).
$50.00 for 4 piece set classic High Performance 347 Stroker Emblems Scott Drake ( installed one then removed))
$90.00 Best Top Bikini Top with Riser (never installed)
$125.00 4.56 Gears Ford 9"( New )
$250.00 Yukon 31 spline Axles kit w/ bearing and retainers (New)
$110.00 Stock Gas Tank ( New)

Contact me for details/photos and shipping quote
You can also see and purchase these on Facebook "Early Bronco Classifieds(66-77)"
I would like to buy the bikini top..im in pa 15650