• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford Explorer Front cover Bolt Kit

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Does ARP or anyone else for that matter make a bolt kit for the explorer front cover? Doing a Serp Swap onto a 351W. Thank you:)

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Someone here did reach out to ARP, there was no kit made... But he did assemble a list of individual bolts needed...

Maybe with this list you could get individual pieces, I am guessing it may not be cheap...

But then again, it might be cheaper that the bag of grade #8 bolts/nuts/washers I bought today from Ace hardware. :cry:

Attachments

• Explorer Bolts.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think the standard bolt kits are designed for a mustang or something. Way back when I ordered the arp bolt kit for my 351w that has th stock eb front dress with ps. There were plenty of bolts that didn't fit so I ended up at the local arp dealer with a list of what I needed.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
On Rockauto, I saw a kit that has the non-normal bolts.