• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford F250 2wd 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpaulgolf

Loc.
Savannah GA
Allright the only thing good about this truck is a 302 carb motor that runs good no smoke and the 10.25 rearend. Other than that its a mess. I was gonna make a local tow rig and then I was gonna use the rearend for a 1ton swap but changing direction now. $650

92f250motor2.jpg

92f250motor.jpg

92f250.jpg

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Okay O have to ask, it's killing me not knowing. Does the truck run and drive? If so how well and how far would you drive it?

OP
OP
johnpaulgolf

johnpaulgolf

Loc.
Savannah GA
ummm it does run and drive ... I drove it 40 miles the day I bought it ... it has to have brakes first ... then the tires a DoNe ... I will trailer it to ya if you pay my fuel ... or I can meet you half way but you have to trailer it or bring four good tires and rims and try not to have to stop ... hehehe

let me know ...

Thanks

JP

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Was asking more for my father in Southern Ohio than myself. I will run it by him and see if he is interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.