• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL FREE: Various Early Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sak

I'm moving cross country and have a number of parts to "part" with. Parts include C4 pan, 302 oil pan, drum brake parts, set of radius arms, pair of old soft vinyl doors and frames, old windshield wipers, coil upper and lower parts, etc... Most are rusty and could use some TLC, yet will clean up. Free to a good home. Only catches are I ask that you take all of them, and I am not in a position to ship.

OP
OP
S

Sak

Correct - Aurora. Specifically on the far wets side near Aurora University.

OP
OP
S

Sak

Sounds good. Forgot I also have a swing-away spare tire carrier which has a tire rusted to it. Yours if you want that too. Would like to move them before this weekend if you can get here before then. Thanks.

buck68

Unfortunately I won't be able to get there until this weekend. If someone else can get there to get it moved for you earlier, I understand.

OP
OP
S

Sak

I can hold for you if you're flexible with whether it's Saturday or Sunday. Still figuring out our weekend.

OP
OP
S

Sak

Still have these parts for free to anyone who wants them. I'm moving on Monday so as much as I hate to say it these parts will go the curb that day if no one wants them. I'd hate to have to do that, but can't take them along.

Status
Not open for further replies.