• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gatorback Serpentine Part # for BC Bronco Serpentine Kit

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Hello everyone,

I’ve got a BC Bronco Serpentine kit on my 347 and wanting to try a Gatorback serpentine belt. Anyone happen to have a part #?

Thanks in advance.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Hello everyone,

I’ve got a BC Bronco Serpentine kit on my 347 and wanting to try a Gatorback serpentine belt. Anyone happen to have a part #?

Thanks in advance.

I had a problem finding them local for my Saginaw/Explorer setup. I ordered the continental equivalent through Summit. You should have the specs on your BC Serp setup, the numbers will transfer to the Continental sizing...just make sure that Summit doesnt suggest and change your PN...as they did for me. So, PN would be 40600870, where 0870 indicates the length in inches of the 6- ribbed belt. Be careful, some companies will have the last 4 digits in cms or even mms rather than inches.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cel-4060870

As far as what the PN will be for you, maybe BC Broncos can tell you the correct length.

I will say that the slight misalignment of the WH Saginaw pump/bracket, which I have been tweaking/refining for a while (killing two standard belts in the process), runs much smoother with this "treaded styled belt".

Good luck!