• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Gauging interest 1962 GMC step side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Gauging interest 1962 GMC step side.

I bought this my last trip home not really sure why but here are the details.

1962 step side Oak bed new stainless strips for bed 305 V6, not the 305 you are thinking about this is a 409 V8 minus two cylinders. This thing is almost completely original. It sat in a barn for about 20 some odd years before a family friend bought it and then I bought it from him. I drove it home and was actually impressed the 3 on the tree shifted well it would steer relatively good.

I have not changed much at all just some minor things here and there to make it more original. I spent about 2 precious weeks of my vacation sanding and as of right now it is off getting professional painted candy apple red.

here is a pic of when I got it

I really really like this truck it has lines that just can't be matched and you certainly get that cool vibe cruising through town in it but reality is I need to sell it and use the money to finish my 7 year frame off on my 74 ranger bronco.

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 61

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I like it, but really don't need/want another project. Any idea of a price at all? I can pass the word.

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
5-6k possibly depending on how much I can get done to it from across the globe, Dads not the real mechanical type. The paint should be close if not show quality and I have lots of little touches that need to be added. The truck runs and drives well but it is all original meaning non power steering brakes ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.