• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gofundme for the Good's(inphobic)

bigjhoov

nobody
Jake and Amanda, and their son's Colby and Caleb, have been staples in the Bronco community for a lot of years. Over the last couple of years Amanda has been fighting breast cancer, and is now battling brain cancer. A gofundme account has been established to help offset some of the costs of her fight. Please contribute if you can. Thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/2ftzeasq

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for sharing Jerry. Good people, sorry to hear.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I usually don't support, condone let alone donate anything on gofundme but this is one family that has touched us all in one way or another and some of us deeply and is so deserving for just being who they are. They deserve all the help and assistance that as a community we can provide.

Last edited:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Had a lot of fun with Jake at OCBR last year!!! Didn't know his screen name til' I got home!!! Great guy!!! Thoughts and prayers for the family!!!;D;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They are great folks and some of the best you'll ever hang around with.

Continued thoughts/prayers from us here as well. God bless you guys.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Jakes always there to lend a hand or give advise. They are both great to be around and always fun to wheel with. Bump for a good cause.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Jake and Amanda were some of the first Bronco folks we met (when Jake had long hair) I can remember the first time they showed up for OCBR with a car seat in the back seat....and later added the next one. I believe that God is still in the miracle business so In addition I'd like to ask that everyone keep them in your prayers.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I couldn't afford much right now but figured even a little bit would help and if bunches of us could pitch in just a little bit collectively we could make a big difference.

My prayers on the way as well.