• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Going price for an Exploder serpentine

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
What's a fair price these days for a 5.0 serp setup off an exploder. complete with front cover bolts and all the accessories.

What did you guys pay for yours?

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I wanna say I gave around $200 for mine. The alt was good for a core only, and that sucker cost about $180 to replace. The water pump is also a core, but I haven't swapped it yet.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I gave about 120 for mine and also got the intake too. Didnt get the timing cover or Balancer but they are easy to come by. (It acidently got sent through the crusher while I was going to get a puller for the balancer) so I didnt get charged for the intake.