• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Gone Home, maybe we’ll try next year! Project with Grandson

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
City: Douglas
I’m in Douglas Ga for a bit, I’d like to find a project Bronco to do with my young grandson, pocket is not deep so looking for someone who maybe started or picked up with wanting to start, barn find something that we can afford.
I’d be great full!
MThalfcab

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
GL in your search! I've wanted an early bronco for 20+ years (since selling my 79), and i kept pushing it off....finally got one a few years back. I have two young kids and both absolutely love helping me wrench on it. My son is constantly asking "hey daddy, are we gonna work on the bronco today?!" Making memories man! I'm glad I didn't wait longer.

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
GL in your search! I've wanted an early bronco for 20+ years (since selling my 79), and i kept pushing it off....finally got one a few years back. I have two young kids and both absolutely love helping me wrench on it. My son is constantly asking "hey daddy, are we gonna work on the bronco today?!" Making memories man! I'm glad I didn't wait longer.
You wouldn’t happen to know any one that has a ole project? Appreciate you sharing, that’s what I’m looking for. I just bought him the Bronco Baja Race Track he love it but my daughter not too happy

Last edited:
OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I’d like to find something close to here? They has to be an eye sore here in southern GA I can pick up?

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is your budget?
I am seeing projects go for quite a bit the last few years and it doesn't seem like it's going down anytime soon.

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I guess it’s where you look and what you want 5k is about all we have to start off with Ives seen a few cheaper

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Well there was some pluses but first off I dont think I’d buy through eBay, I bought some door panels last week and have yet to be delivered, heck I don’t even know how to check on them. I’ve never used them before and probably won’t use them again. I would never pick up a Bronco from NY. Probably used as an outhouse, second, I’d try a dryer state. Maybe a bit better luck. It might be a song but as far as being heard, there is something always in the horizon that usually follows us after we get sucked in on a vision finding if you have patience it will pay off. Thanks for the heads up on the 74.

Broncoblood

Contributor
my prediction met
currently at $7,100
auction doesn't end for another 8 days and doesn't include a tetanus shot.
good luck with that $5K search

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Yeah a lot of shuckers out there, the problem of our Broncos being high price, rich little kids!

HAZZARD66

I have seen a couple on marketplace in that price range one in Alabama and another near ringgold ga but they both look pretty rough. I can try and send you links if you like.

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Sure I’ll take a look, it seems a new day era is my downfall but I’ll keep looking
Thanks

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
It be a major haul for me but like I said if it was in GA I’d take a look, my grandson says he wants a monster truck being 5, I get him something to work on in that direction then he’ll have to fight his sisters over my Bronco.

OP
OP
MThalfcab

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Thanks for sending me Hazzard66,

The green 74 fits the program real well but just a bit out of pocket and just a bit too far for me, I’m down here in GA with family and hoping to find something like this for my 5 year old grandson to get Broncos in his blood I know when he turns 16 and him and I wrench on it through the years it will be a daily driver, thanks for sending and please keep an eye out for us for something close to this, I know 5k doesn’t buy much but I can only do what I can!
Thanks again
MThalfcab