• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got a little story for ya Ags! My '71 build thread.

OP
OP
Rof150

Rof150

Loc.
Converse, Texas
At this point I have had the 4R70W rebuilt along with the NP 205 I picked up. I have about a dozen boxes with everything needed to build both axels, front disk brake conversion, wiring harness, rebuild rear drums, fuel system, power steering with hydro boost, and a new roll cage on the way.

Now if I can only find the time to get back to my garage and put it all together! My son is going to be a little disappointed to lose the fort he built out of the boxes...

Also, I want to give thanks to Garry the EFIGuy for taking care of my wiring harness and computer! I'm sure I'll be calling you for more help coming up!

CoronaDog

Loc.
San Antonio
If you need an extra set of hands, I'd be happy to help out. I'm in the stone oak area and free most weekends.

Gene