• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Great Vendor Service

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Just a quick thanks to Mike over at Complete Off Road. I shot off an email to him yesterday and even being a Saturday on the 23rd. of Dec. he got back to me within a few hours.

He set us up with a nice package deal on some parts and even more importantly at my request is having them drop shipped from a warehouse close by so we will have them in time for a run we are planning next weekend. I've dealt with this warehouse so I know the shipping time on it is only a day or perhaps 2 at the most.

At any rate I was impressed with this.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I also have had great service from Complete Offroad, even with after hours response.

Bax

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I just bought my arb and super Joints from Mike and got amazing customer service. I was happy to finally spend my money with Mike, I knew a long time ago he would be getting my sale when the time finally came, and I have been very happy with that decision.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
wish i could say the same but my experience has not been that great with complete off road no answered emails one returned call but not by mike and am currently waiting on delivery of package i got from him on ebay won on the 13th of DEC made payment immediately but the pricing he has is the best i can find not knocking him i will continue to buy from him just telling what my experience has been sorry if this is a hijack

kntr

Bronco Guru
I emailed him today for a quote. Im going to get the family cage. Its Christmas. I dont expect to hear from him for awhile but I look forward to it. :):)

Last edited:

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
Mike ansewered all of my steering questions and then some. I'm still waiting for my new steering setup but with the holidays i know shipping is slow, besides i've got enough to build right now and none of it involves my rig.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Holy crap. It took Mike about 3 hours to get back to me TODAY, Chritmas Eve, on a full cage and shipping price. Im looking at $1028 to my door. Not bad.

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
fordguy said:
wish i could say the same but my experience has not been that great with complete off road no answered emails one returned call but not by mike and am currently waiting on delivery of package i got from him on ebay won on the 13th of DEC made payment immediately but the pricing he has is the best i can find not knocking him i will continue to buy from him just telling what my experience has been sorry if this is a hijack

I had a problem with an e mail that did not get returned. I sent another a few days later and got a reply within an hour. I was told that the first mail may not of even got opened if there was not a Subject/ title on the e mail. I was told that the virus program they use will sometimes keep out the suspect mail. That is the only time I have ever had a delay with complete offroad. I also went into my sent items and found that I never did put a subject / title on my mail to them. I didn't know that could be a problem. So use a title on your e mails to them.
That is all.
Bax

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thanks bax i have sent about three emails none were ever answered i guess he may have not got them because of some filter i always put subjects on my emails

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
You will get nothing but good things from Mike! I have corresponded with him probably 20 times this year and 2 of my emails were lost. He has a email program that tries to think for you sometimes :) . I can tell you his reputation is swiftly catching up with him as he is VERY VERY busy right now. There has already been one article done, but keep a watch on future issues of Bronco Driver as you will see more from Complete Offroad. I love great vendors that dont know their great vendors!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
SaddleUp said:
Just a quick thanks to Mike over at Complete Off Road. I shot off an email to him yesterday and even being a Saturday on the 23rd. of Dec. he got back to me within a few hours.

He set us up with a nice package deal on some parts and even more importantly at my request is having them drop shipped from a warehouse close by so we will have them in time for a run we are planning next weekend. I've dealt with this warehouse so I know the shipping time on it is only a day or perhaps 2 at the most.

At any rate I was impressed with this.
I concur, I was in the same boat trying to get ready for OCBR and he shipped my 9" gears out the same day and had them within a day or so. I should had checked out the d44 gears real good before I went though%)