• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Bumper Mass Buy! - Ends 2/15/07

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Its On!

Everything they sell is included so check their site..http://www.hansonenterprise.com/home.htm decide what ya want then PM me for the prices! FYI 2 levels of priceing...1-5 and 6 and up, so the more of you that join in the better everyones prices will be.

The deadlines are as follows..Mass Buy..Feb 15 it ends.
Deposit deadline Feb22

A 50% deposit is required, personal check or preferably a MO. Note your order will not ship until it clears the bank so a USPO MO is best as its as good as cash...no waiting.

2 weeks prior to shipping 100% of your balance is required. This will give time for the bank to clear the checks MO etc.

CC and Pay-pal etc all will drive up the costs so to keep it as cheep as I can these are not a option.

Shipment will be approximately 3-4 weeks from receipt of deposits. Possible faster..I will keep everyone updated weekly.

After you decide to buy PM me and I will post the numbers that will be ordered ...if we don't make it over 5 and someone wants out since the price will be higher no problem.

No discussion of prices please on this forum as I have been asked not to post the SALE prices by Hanson PM ea other I don't care just respect Hansons wishes..

Shipping youall know about this, Shipping is based on your delivery point..and its extra! They come in big trucks, too heavy for UPS etc. If you ship to a residential address its gona cost you up to $75.00 more! So lets try to group a few orders together...to a commercial address if possible and it will save you guys big $$$ Once the buy is over I will post up whos in and lets see what can be worked out to save everyone $$

Thanks for the interest and get em now as summers coming and the deal is on!

Cary Towery

Last edited:

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
From when I talked to Hanson about a month ago, they said to look at the Jeep TJ cargo racks and square-style rear tire carrier...that they are modular and the same as what will be provided for the Bronco...they just havent done as many for the Broncos as of late. I did get some pics from an insider of a dual rear spindle-mount set-up with elongated corner protection for the lower rear quarters...its very cool, but I am guessing that its in the $1500-$2K range-at the very least-...since its all custom. These are definitely top-notch products, but also TN prices. Hopefully, the MB price will soften the blow.

There are also pics of the standard rear square bumper mount on CTowery's web page under pics...at the bottom of the page. You will just have to imagine the cargo racks fromthe Hanson page (for TJs) configured onto those two pics. HTH.

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Hanson Offroad can do custom work IF they want to but its CUSTOM and $$$$$ and TIME. Not at all suitable for a mass buy.

If any of you want to go that direction contact me thu my website only please! Remember...$$$$$$$ and lots of TIME!

Cary

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Mark I need your answer before I can price...

Re: Hanson bumpers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Troy
Cary,
Thanks for setting this up!
Please PM a price for a front bumper & rear bumper.
Tx
Mark

There are 4 different bumpers ea frt-rear, Which ones?

Cary

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Still waiting on pricing...I have alot of convincing to do on the wife...need as much time as possible. Thanks.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Cary, I did reply,
Check your PM box,
My CP says you opened it.
Thanks again
ctowery said:
Mark I need your answer before I can price...

Re: Hanson bumpers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Troy
Cary,
Thanks for setting this up!
Please PM a price for a front bumper & rear bumper.
Tx
Mark

There are 4 different bumpers ea frt-rear, Which ones?

Cary

jdevon

Loc.
Dallas Area
i'll give you my order this weekend. i am in for a front, and possibly a rear -- i need to be able to mount a 37" and i don't think theirs can handle it. has anyone heard differently?