• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA hardtop glass, hard top trim, air cleaner, new rampage soft top

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi,

I have a handful of items for sale. For pictures please see the craigslist ad below. I would rather not ship items as I prefer you see items in person before making your decision.

All hard top glass including both quarter panel glass and lift gate glass. (those seals are toast, I just kept the seals on them for storage purposes.) All 3 for 70.00

All hardtop trim - both quarter panel window chrome and lift gate. Trim for all 3 windows for 200.00 (goodish to fair condition, needs to be polished and cleaned up. Dings here and there) (Sold)

OEM Air Cleaner (please note that bracket is broken) 55.00 (sold)

Rampage Soft top (black denim) still in box brand new never installed. 500.00 (Sold)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/5855033402.html

Please email, pm, text

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
Looking to clear up some space. If you are interested in the remaining parts and feel my prices are off, please feel free to shoot me an offer.

OP
OP
J

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
It was used, has dings and scratches on it. Definitely needs to be polished up. Would look great on a survivor, would not be my personal first choice for a restoration. Would be an item I would want the buyer to see in person and make sure its what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.