• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Haven't heard from Cross Enterprises

Bonanox

Is Cross Enterprises still in business? Tried calling and emailing them regarding a bumper/tire carrier but haven't heard back. Thanks!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haven't dealt with them much. Maybe getting back in the swing after the holidays a little slow?

OP
OP
Bonanox

Bonanox

That's kind of what I was thinking. Any other suggestions on similar rear bumper/tire carrier combinations at that price point?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
have you checked out hanson? not quite mike cross's style, but quite nice.
might want to try calling cross again. he has 3 businesses and runs wide open most the time.

OP
OP
Bonanox

Bonanox

Haven't checked out Hanson, will do so now. Mike Cross sounds like a busy man! I can appreciate that! Being a noob to the Bronco world I was just checking the forum to make sure they were still in operation. I called and emailed last week so it's not like it's been an eternity. Thanks for the input NicksTrix.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I was by there today. He's very busy like Nick said. He's still building bumpers. Best is to just call back. You can PM me if you'd like me to get a message to him.

Mark

OP
OP
Bonanox

Bonanox

Thanks sprdv1. Don't see a tire carrier option for them. I see you are in Lees Summit. I'm just down the road in Stilwell south of OP.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good deal Bonanox. And welcome to classicbroncos too, if you haven't been already.

Can definitely appreciate your patience with them as well. Sometimes we think that week is an eternity, but in the scheme of things, it ain't always so!

Thanks to Mark too. Shows these dang forums have their place after all...;)

Paul

malibubronco

I see him a few times a month to get help with my Bronco.
He has been crazy busy on a few special projects plus his LINE-X business.
Great guy and knows his EBs!

OP
OP
Bonanox

Bonanox

Thanks for the welcoming and the help! Excited to have my build underway. Going in for paint and body end of this week

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks sprdv1. Don't see a tire carrier option for them. I see you are in Lees Summit. I'm just down the road in Stilwell south of OP.

He's built one in the past, definitely give him a ring.

I actually work over at the sprint campus.

Keep your eyes out for a KC meet/greet thread once it warms up, We'll try to get all the local guys together to hang out

OP
OP
Bonanox

Bonanox

I should have it done in a month or so so that will be great!