• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 68 Sport - Haven't seen this one before

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No dang pics, but might be worth someone's time

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4831094657.html

68 Ford Bronco Sport - $9900 (Kanasa City)

Ford Bronco with too many new parts to list. Engine is in great working condition, new starter, three-speed manual, new transmission, 289 V8, electronic ignition ... very little rust, floor pans, rocker panels, hood and supports all replaced. Needs light body work and paint. Photos will be provided. Clean title.

Labbster

went to look at this:

"Engine in great working condition"...wouldn't start. Said the starter needed hit with hammer...but ad says new starter. I could tell I was walking away so I didn't spend too much time on the subject

Very little rust...grill, front fenders and quarter panels full of bondo chipping off. tailgate had sheeting over the lower tailgate I am assuming covering rust holes..looked a little at the rear bed and could see the ground in a few small areas. doors were off and he said they didn't close correctly so I took his word for it.

Terrible vehicle....NO. $9900...Not for this guy...worth half that in my book, but I didn't want to insult the guy...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Probably a good idea. Some folks just don't know what real value is, or real value that is, lol