• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Help Heus33 find a daily driver Bronco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Right at the moment I am living through you guys and your builds until I get mine started which probably won't be until Spring since #1 because I have nowhere to put another Bronco and would rather redo a 77 then the 66 I have and #2 my wife advised me that the new driver resto is not going to happen until her bathroom is finished which should be sometime around December or January. She's driving me crazy with her flip flopping but you guys are filling my needs for now. So is Anmpharm if he ever decides on a Bronco.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Just for a couple months guys, nothing permanent but please keep me interested. But if you two don't hurry up I'll keep checking in on Adam/Grafico and see how his motor is coming along.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Big eyed dancy pants is what happens when a new Bronco owner discovers that brave new world waiting for him and has a hard time controlling his emotions, when faced with the initial drive in his new Bronco and all of the attention he receives from other drivers a feeling of extreme happiness comes over him resulting in dancy pants(literally dancing in your pants while driving), topping this first drive off with a visit to a Bronco Toy store such as Duffs brings on the Big Eyed effect (holy crap look at all the goodies I can buy for my new ride). Thus my phrase "Big Eyed Dancy Pants" I've heard of it before but never a firsthand encounter, I was happy to have caught this phenom somewhat in person on the pages of CB Live. The event usually ends up with said new owner naming his Bronco ;D as in Gumby or in my case a few years ago Ghostrider :cool:.

Ghostrider is a such a much cooler name than Gumbi :( But the pants do dance when seeing/driving the Bronco. My eyes are big to begin with but even my wife has commented when Im looking through the catalogs the vendors send out that I look like a crack addict looking at one of those mass drug burnings they show on the news :eek:

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Might be surprised at how many on here have experienced Dancy Pants and gone on to name their Bronco.

anmpharm

Maybe this will help in your search... This is a craigslist search engine that somebody developed on another site, it allows you to search entire states instead of just one location in a state which really helps broaden your search for a particular item, in this case a bronco. Just click on a State, click the check all tab, select a category, in this case the default is set for a car, type in a key word in the search section, put in the number of vehicles you would like to see in each city and press go... I hope this helps...

http://www.themccumbers.com/States.htm

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Thanks but I think I found my next one - just finalizing the details now.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
As soon as I have the title in hand you guys will know!

Status
Not open for further replies.