• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

(help)need dana 20 output shaft

derrick1032

Loc.
Calgary, Canada
broke my shaft today in moab.first day out here too! If anyone has a case or shaft and is willing to overnight it, please call me anytime 403 923 0333.

Thanks,

Derrick

Bronco Brett

Loc.
little rock ar
I think I would try the west coast bronco houses 1st thing mon am. one of them can prolly get u one the fastest. is that t or j shift ? I think it makes a difference. good luck brother!

Bronco Brett

Loc.
little rock ar
no, not in moab. bronco graveyard (248)437-5060. west coast broncos (760) 369-4126. wild horses(209)943-7923. Toms bronco (541)779-1339. you might check with a local 4x4 shop too.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Are you stuck in Moab? That would suck. hopefully you can get one to get home on. Maybe PM Clint or Steve in Grand Junction to see if they might have a spare. Good luck.

6daze

I checked all over Moab when I broke mine there last year. No one had one anywhere. Your best bet is an overnight from WildHorses or Sierra Bronco.

If all else fails there is a huge u-jerk yard about an hour or two away, maybe in Fremont Junction?...They might have something.

<<<<< Check my avatar, that is me with a broken output shaft on Cliffhanger, first day out...

OP
OP
derrick1032

derrick1032

Loc.
Calgary, Canada
thanks for the help all.i got one shipped overnight from wildhorses and it should be here today.
6daze thats funny because thats where i broke ass well!