• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help with rear leaf spring hanger.

MonsterBIlly

So a few weeks ago u ran the Rubicon a d ended up tearing the drivers rear leaf spring hanger off the frame. I did a trail repair and made it back. However now I am trying to replace it and am having a time crunch.

I ordered new fabbed hangers from WH and they showed up however I messed up the order. I order the front hangers rather than the rear. I am.leaving next Monday to head to the NW bronco roundup and now not sure if I have enough time to get a set of rears shipped and installed.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a part from another vehicle like an f150 or Jeep that I may be able to source sooner. I was going to try and reuse the stock one bit the steel seems really fatigued.

I am looking locally here in AZ but I think it is such a special part I may be out of luck.

mrdrnac

Contributor
Did you check with Randy at Driven 4x4 in PHX maybe he could help you.

OP
OP
MonsterBIlly

MonsterBIlly

Yes, I talked to randy. He has stock replacements. I was looking for something g a little stronger. I may resort to doing that if I cannot find the heavy duty hangers.