• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help with Vin # on Half Cab with Eyebrow Grill

Retoohstyoh

I'm trying to help a friend get some info on his 66 half cab he is rebuilding. When he told me he would like to replace the grill and I saw it was an eyebrow I told him he may have something special. Can someone help me decode this VIN? SU14FL753065PA

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
U14 - Bronco Half Cab
F - 170 6-cyl
L - Built at Michigan Plant
753065 - Built in September of 1965

The S at the beginning and the PA at the end, wouldn't be part of the VIN. EB VINs are only 11 characters long

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probably digits added on a title, vin looks normal though
I was waiting for the expert to chime in! I was going to copy you but assumed you would have seen this. Yes if you take the additional letter off then where about does this fall in for production? U14FL753065

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I was waiting for the expert to chime in! I was going to copy you but assumed you would have seen this. Yes if you take the additional letter off then where about does this fall in for production? U14FL753065
It's a 9/65' build